Today the 2WTRADE group of companies unites over 1000 employees worldwide. Our main goal is to create a fully automated e-commerce system and provide an unrivaled level of service that will make purchases for our customers as easy as possible.
The success achieved during the years of the company`s existence is the result of the efforts of all branches staff. Our company is a great employment option for people with progressive views who want to realize their full potential.
2WTRADE is an ambitious team, interesting projects, endless opportunities for career growth and professional development.
We are looking for a marketing analyst (emphasis on product Analytics) to work in our office.
- Conducting marketing research on existing and new products and regions of the Company (mainly Latin America, Asia) - analysis of competitors, suppliers, consumers, prices, trends, etc., including research on market places;
- Presentations creation and reports preparation based on the collected information in relation to marketing trends, competitors, customers, sales results and marketing activities;
- Search for suppliers;
- Analytical support for the launch of a new product on market places;
- Analytical work with databases.
Wishes to the candidate:
- Experience of similar work from 3 years;
- Knowledge of the basics of marketing, methods of collection, systematization, processing of marketing information, predicted patterns of market development and formation of demand for goods;
- Skills in writing analytical reports and presentations;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is a must;
- Knowledge of English is a must;
- Consistency, analytical thinking, ability to synthesize, structure and visualize information quickly, attention to details, thoroughness;
- Self-discipline, stress resistance, sociability.
- Salary (fixed part) + bonuses
- Official employment under the labor code;
- Daily foreign language practice;
- Schedule 5/2 (from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.);
- Friendly young team;
- Office in the center of Moscow (near Novokuznetsk metro station);
- Work in a professional team of like-minded people; interesting, large-scale and ambitious tasks and projects.
Please indicate your salary expectations in the cover letter.
We are waiting for your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org