Today the 2WTRADE group of companies unites over 1000 employees worldwide. Our main goal is to create a fully automated e-commerce system and provide an unrivaled level of service that will make purchases for our customers as easy as possible.
The success achieved during the years of the company`s existence is the result of the efforts of all branches staff. Our company is a great employment option for people with progressive views who want to realize their full potential.
2WTRADE is an ambitious team, interesting projects, endless opportunities for career growth and professional development.
Procurement and foreign trade specialist
Moscow, Sredny Ovchinnikovsky lane, 12
Due to the opening of new destinations in Asia, Africa and Latin America, we invite the procurement and foreign trade specialist.
- Organization of the procurement process from placing an order to its receipt at the final warehouse in Asia and Latin America;
- Maintenance of stocks, control of balances;
- Formation, placement and coordination of orders from contractors;
- Business correspondence with contractors;
- Planning of deliveries and terms of shipments control;
- Interaction with customs brokers (collection, preparation of documents required for customs clearance);
- Interaction with freight forwarders, transport companies (search for new ones, selection, calculation and analysis of the cost of delivery services, registration, placing orders);
- Tracking orders terms of execution by contractors
- Conducting the process of certification of new products;
- Scheduling payment to contractors: suppliers, transport companies, customs;
- Optimization of logistics schemes, productivity, costs;
- Search for new suppliers in accordance with the specified range of new products
Wishes to the candidate:
- Experience of similar work from 3 years;
- Knowledge of Incoterms;
- Experience with suppliers from Latin America / China will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of English and Spanish (correspondence and oral communication).
- Salary (fixed part) + bonuses
- Official employment under the labor code;
- Daily foreign language practice;
- Schedule 5/2 (from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.);
- Friendly young team;
- Office in the center of Moscow (near Novokuznetsk metro station);
- Work in a professional team of like-minded people; interesting, large-scale and ambitious tasks and projects.
We are waiting for your resume: email@example.com