Today the 2WTRADE group of companies unites over 1000 employees worldwide. Our main goal is to create a fully automated e-commerce system and provide an unrivaled level of service that will make purchases for our customers as easy as possible.
The success achieved during the years of the company`s existence is the result of the efforts of all branches staff. Our company is a great employment option for people with progressive views who want to realize their full potential.
2WTRADE is an ambitious team, interesting projects, endless opportunities for career growth and professional development.
Due to the active expansion of the business and the growth of the task pool, we invite you to join our team.
Your Day-to-day tasks:
- information systems processes with business processes compliance analysis;
- users needs by their workflows analytics;
- technical documentation writing in Russian and English;
- user guide of international ERP and CRM systems writing;
- updating of documentation when implementing new functionality.
To complete the tasks successfully you will need:
- Experience with flexible Scrum project management methodologies;
- Experience in the development team as a technical writer or technical development Manager for at least 1 year;
- knowledge of various tools for documenting, working with texts, willingness to learn new ones at least at the basic level;
- English: upper-intermediate (at the level of writing technical documentation).
It is important for us that our employee works in the most comfortable conditions, that’s why we offer:
- opportunity to gain experience/realize yourself in an international digital company with an international team in projects from America to China;
- corporate English classes and the opportunity to use the language at work (our colleagues in other countries speak English);
- ability to attend specialized external conferences around the world;
- comfortable working conditions in one of our offices in Novosibirsk at Kommunisticheskaya street, Lenin Square metro station;
Flexible schedule: the ability to part with morning traffic jams;
Official employment under the labor code from the first day.
We are waiting for your resume: email@example.com